Tuesday, August 16, 2005

Wat is crap?... wat is not?


If u see SEBIA’s post
Its all about sugar and spice
And all tings nice
Like whiskers on kittens

Kesh was like wise

but she changed, like Janice

BHAALU’s posts are on the UPANISHAD’s
Rather it tells u how much he nos about the subject
Ego gratification


CYNO also discourses on similar topics
But he encourages debate

ICEY is young but she can discern btw crap and not crap when she visits a blog
CHEESY ASS finds me lovable
Dat tells a lott abt her discernng powers

We gotta discount TANVI’s views
Since all dat I post is appreciated
Even crap

KESHI’s post is chicken soup for the soul
She is lovely to look at too
So u cant blame guys like me who visit her
the first ting after doing the 3 S’s
Shit, Shave and Shampoo

Janice is not Janice no more
She no longer goes eeeewwwwwww

Shaee has good taste too
She loves me

Ditto for Kerry
She finds all my jokes funny

Mara is hard to please
She just looks the other way
When I look her way

Kitten u just cant stop lovin
And I never did try
She grows on u

OPIE is dat way too
He grows on u
Like lice and dandruff
and fleas, if ur a dog

dats why Kitten does not allow him in
she litters dogs


Dewdy, no comment
I don’t want my ass kicked again

I hate to say dis
But its true

The best blogg is hosted by Saby
ICEY said it
And ICEY don’t lie

No, I tink dat shud read
ICEYY will do anyting
Even lie for me




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

sebias blog sucks

atleast she can take some criticism

keshi cries if u point fingers at her.

mithaiwala can even make sweets from extra sweet compliments


cynos blog is ok
dewdy is good too

bhaalu sucks..
sanskrit slokas are fine..
but he is stupid nonetheless

icey is cute but she needs attention

cheesy is cute too and she is fine

tanvi is ok

4u2 sucks

pearl is cute

ITCC rocks

caraf rocks

saby rocks



bored_anony mouse

Anonymous said...

forgot to mention ashes and devile

good into poetry

good to read them too



bored_anoby mouse